Passive income websites practically build themselves. Right? (cue the needle scratch on a record sound). No. They sound great. And, in fact, they CAN be great. When they’re set up properly and working like they should. But they don’t just happen.
What does it take to build passive income websites from scratch?
It isn’t difficult to find professional website builders who’ll tell you they can build 5-page passive income websites. And they’ll let you know the basics you’ll need are:
- A content-rich Home page
- An About page with text and images
- A Contact page with your email, phone number, etc.
- A Services or Products page that displays your business offerings with words and pictures, and
- A blog page (which isn’t necessary for every business)
And I remember, back when I looked for help to build a website, one “webmaster” said you can do it yourself. He said, “No prior technical knowledge is needed.” And he added that all I’d need would be a desktop or laptop (PC or Mac, either one), and an internet connection.
Then he laid out the steps to take after that. I’ll just share the high points. And you can see if this sounds like something you’d like to dive into.
- Buy domain name and hosting for your business
- Install WordPress at your host
- Design the About page using text and images
- Find royalty-free images to freely use on your website
- Align text, choose fonts and colors
- Design site-wide header and footer (including logo placement)
- Create and stylize buttons
- Find dummy content to download and use
- Create testimonial sections
- Insert background and foreground images, if and when necessary
- Display a functional contact form for visitors to get in touch with you
- Create a content rich Home page with various sections linking to inside pages
- Set up your blog and format blog posts (if this is something you’ll need)
- Add social media links
- Insert videos in your site to make a point
- Optimize images for use on the web
- Enable automated appointments on your site
- Install plugins for site safety, site speed, and site backups
- Test your finished website for speed so it loads fast
OK. There you go.
That’s all you have to do to get started. And before you know it, you’ll have the first of your passive income websites earning moolah while you sleep.
What? It sounds like a lot more work than that ad you read about passive income? Yeah, I guess it kinda does, doesn’t it.
And that’s how it is in the real world. Passive income isn’t ONLY passive. It takes a lot of work. The kind of work I call FrontLoading. And FrontLoading is just one of the business-building topics I cover in my RondaReady System Book.
By the way, it’s available on Amazon.
The $115 price ($100 for the Kindle version) is a small investment compared to what my one-on-one clients have paid me. Especially when you consider how it can pay for itself over and over. But, it’s not a passive kinda thing either. It’s for go-getters who just need some help to avoid the stumbling blocks of building a business better and faster.
So, if that’s you, use this link to get yourself a copy on Amazon. I don’t guarantee your success. But it’s a powerful way to help go-getters get going. Is that YOU? Then, go get it!
Once you implement the basics, then you’re a huge step closer to passive income websites and other streams of income. Your dreams and ideas will be your only limitation. Get started today, and…
Your Responsive Online Nonstop Digital Assistant