If you do an online search, you can discover a lot of songs that talk about life “on the edge.” And something I noticed is how many of those lyrics sound bleak. And even hopeless. Check out these 3 different lines from 3 different songs.
“Hold me, I’m on the edge. And I’m scared of falling, I’m scared. Hold me, I’m on the edge.”
“I’m running on the edge, I’m losing my head, I’m praying I don’t fall If I slip up, I end up dead.”
“So far from myself. I’m on the edge. All my friends. Say I’m living the dream. But I’m still depressed.”
Wow. Is that bleak, or what?
And what makes it so incredibly sad, to me, is those are all lyrics from YOUNG people. Imagine sounding that hopeless at some of the prime time of your life. And imagine having more questions than answers. Or having answers that only echo as sadness or hopelessness in your own head.
Maybe your kids (or some you know) are standing on the edge of the real world.
If so, they have some mighty important questions to answer. In fact, just as they’re about to leave the comfort and security of the home where they grew up, there’s a fork in the road. A crucial decision to make.
Make an uniformed or untrained decision, and end up sounding like the people in those lyrics. Or make a decision from a position of a trained brain, full of clarity and confidence, and achieve the life you want.
System Thinking is what makes the difference.
And that’s only part of what you and your kid will learn in RondaReady YOUniversity. Here’s a fuller list:
- System Thinking – to help them avoid the agony of random thinking
- Real Skills For Real Life – so they can serve real people and make real money
- Organization for just about every part of life – because chaos is nobody’s friend
- Schedule Control – so they can control their life and not the other way around
- Motivation – because everybody needs some every now and then
- Goals…and tools to actually reach ’em – so they know where they’re going
- Forward Movement Habits – because backwards is the wrong direction
- Leadership Skills – so they’re ready for growth and success
- Awesome Support System Tools – because support equals confidence
- Focus Tools – so they keep their eyes on the prize
The students who’ve already gone through RondaReady YOUniversity say it raises their confidence through the roof. Because they’re able to clearly see where they wanna go. AND, more importantly, how to get there.
When you’re Ready to find out more about how it could help you, your kids, or someone you know, let’s talk. Click or tap the button, below, and book a free call with me. The sooner you call, the sooner somebody’s gonna take the right direction at that fork in the road.