OK, I’ll admit it. I’m a schedule maker on steroids. And I don’t make schedules out of thin air (although I could). But I DO use a System. In fact, I sometimes call myself a System Savant. Because I’ve seen how my RondaReady System has helped me (and my clients) build 6 and 7 figure businesses over and over again for years.
And I shared all that with you because my second UNversity class is coming up in less than a week. First Thursday in March. And in this lesson, I share a simple (not necessarily easy) tool to help you develop your inner control freak.
You could even become a schedule maker maven, too.
This lesson, in March, can help you get started faster. Because it can help you understand…
- Why control is so much better than managing
- When education is mostly a waste of time
- How time classifications help you feel better about your business and your life
- How to connect your to-do list with the “bigger picture”
- Using guidelines like insurance for your dreams and goals
- What helps you sift and sort through what’s important to you
- How and where to put up your “start” sign
- What you should show yourself at least once a year
- The visual advantages of colors
- Why your brain likes a big board
- How your words can change your actions and reactions
- Why wanting more money is probably not what you’re really after
- How to shoot your arrows further
- Where your fear factor starts and how to end it
- When word of mouth referrals might hurt your business
- Why measurements aren’t important just for Hollywood starlets
- When you words really mean nothing at all
- How to figure out “the first thing”
But all this goodness comes with a deadline. This is no time to procrastinate.
So, the deadline to enroll in my monthly RondaReady UNversity…and be in time for March is February 28, only 2 more day. After that, you’ll be too late for March. You could still enroll, but you’d have to wait for the next class in April.
For hands-on how-to coaching on how to build your business better and faster with a proven system, monthly tuition is only $15. You can cancel anytime. But dropouts will drop out forever.
The deadline is almost here. After that, it’s too late.
Here’s the link to join: https://bit.ly/3sjscAd