Practice better get better
“I really want to be more organized,” he said. “I know I need to be more efficient and productive. But I’m just not good at it.” So, I looked at Bob (not his real name) and asked, “Well, how do you get good at anything? Practice. Right? And when you wanna get better, practice better. But how?
Bob needed to practice better. And I helped him see how he could.
Here’s the thing…(and like I say to new clients all the time) if you’re not in control of your schedule, someone else will be. You don’t have to look far to find someone ready and willing to take over and tell you when to do things. It can even happen at home. When you don’t take charge at home… your kids and pets will.
And it only gets worse when that happens in your business with adults.
Prospects and customers have no problem taking control of when you meet. If you let them. And don’t be surprised when your employees start making their own rules about time off. Or how productive they feel like being. If. You. Let. Them.
But don’t let them.
Stay in control of your schedule. You’ll be so much happier. But how do you do it? Yep, you gotta practice better.
And a proven system can help you do that. For example, start with these steps…
- Decide what you really want to accomplish
- Categorize all the steps /tasks that must take place to achieve those accomplishments
- Work a time blocked schedule. Set recurring time blocks for those categories
- Be intentional about scheduling your day-to-day tasks and appointments during your corresponding time blocks
- Be vigilant about your daily schedule to support what you decided in the first step
Do this and your business can improve beyond what you might even imagine. Invest in your business. And in you. Aren’t you worth it? Start with my RondaReady business coach CRM system. Remember, when you’re really, really ready to get ready, get RondaReady and…