I could say it does. But you might wonder does business coaching work? Because, if you’ve considered getting some business consultation or coaching, I’m sure you’ve seen how much it can cost. And that can be a lot. For some. So, here’s the question you should ask.
”Does business coaching work for ME?”
But don’t ask me. Because I’m a business coach. So, of course, I’m gonna tell you it does. But that’s based on years and years of seeing it help business owners and entrepreneurs build their dreams better and faster. So, my bias is based on watching my RondaReady System prove itself over and over.
But, maybe you’re a stats kinda person. Ok. Here are a few:
- A Manchester Inc. investigation shared that businesses with business coaches experienced an average ROI of 5.7 times the coaching fees the paid.
- A Personal Management Association report said executives who received coaching and training services increased productivity by 86%
- That same report said it was only a 22% boost in productivity by executives who paid for training alone.
- A Hay Group study said 40% of Fortune 500 companies have business coaching for their executives.
- And Metrix Global LLC noted that businesses with business coaching saw a $7.9 return for every $1 paid
None of those stats do a thing to change the cost of business coaching. That’s true. But they show how business coaching can actually pay for itself. But there’s a very important caveat to that statement. And it involves…
None of those stats, or any others anybody could come up with, will apply to you if you don’t apply yourself to the System. No system works if nobody works the system.
But when you DO work the RondaReady System, you can see results that could make you feel like you’re a part of those success stats I shared.
And here’s some good news. You don’t have to jump into the RondaReady System all the way to get started. Because I created UNversity for business owners and entrepreneurs who want business coaching but can’t afford the cost of one-on-one training. Lessons are on the first Thursday of the month. That means, the lesson for April 2023 is just a couple of days away. But if you haven’t enrolled already, you’re too late.
There’s a deadline to enroll for each lesson. And it’s midnight on the last day of the previous month. So, you just missed April’s lesson on customer/client communications.
But you can enroll right now and be way early for May’s lesson to help you build your business better and faster with a proven system. Monthly tuition is $15. I haven’t raised the price in the whole two years since I started UNversity. But that’s likely to change in 2023. So, don’t delay. Link is below.
Enroll in UNversity today – https://bit.ly/3sjscAd